Sunday, July 27, 2008

Motorcycle Momma

In my last post I said that the Griggs side of the family is turning into bikers and I think it is so cool. I love motorcycles. I feel in love with them in high school when I was casually dating this guy with a bike and we would ride around. Recently Brad's Dad purchased a motorcycle and now everyone in the family (including us) wants to get one; Brad's sister and husband are going to be purchasing one soon.


We went to Mississippi over the July 4th weekend and the first thing I wanted to do is ride the bike. I would of driven it but it is way to big for me to handle. It was over 500 lbs, so I got Barry (Brad's Dad) to drive me around a few times. Brad offered to take me but...NO WAY. That was his first time driving a bike in years. If he would of gotten enough practice I would have been all for it. I bet Kim (Brad's Mom) is so pissed at Barry for getting this motorcycle thing started, I bet she is just waiting for him to come to the spirit world to chew him out :D If she was a live this bike thing would not be happening, she hated motorcycles.

Kasey was so funny when we went for a ride. I think she wanted to ride too because she came to me crying saying 'pick up..pick up" after I climbed on the bike and then she ended up chasing us down the road as we were leaving. So Cute!

No comments: