To my friend Lauren's disappointment, I sold out and became a huge fan of the Twilight series. The last two weeks I have read all 4 books. I looked forward to every chapter and was excited to see how it all turned out. However, now that I am finished I feel sad that it is over. The story has ended(Just like another one of my favorites...Harry Potter). What do I have to look forward too now? The Twilight Movie does come out in December and then there is Midnight Sun (Edward's story of Twilight), of both which I will be excited for, but the story has ended and I am sad.
I wonder if any of you Twilight fans feel the same way? Brad is super excited that it is over because he was so tired of me reading so much. I guess I will have to find another story to follow. If you have any suggestions throw them my way.

3 comments:
Stephanie Meyers has a new novel out ... I just saw it the other night and now I can't remember what it's called. It's along the same genre, but that's about all I know. lol I'm only in the 2nd chapter of the 2nd book, much to my embarrassment, but I haven't found enough time to sit down and read! :( I already have all 4 books, I just need to finish them!
I, too, sold out and became a Twilight fan ... I was so against it - then caved - and loved it, too. I read them straight through - it took me about 3 weeks to read them all. I had a friend tell me that the release date for the movie was moved up to November sometime, but I haven't been able to find any details about that ... Let me know if you get engrossed in anything else exciting :)
Here's an article about the new release date: http://www.edwardandbella.net/?p=279
Post a Comment