Saturday, September 13, 2008

IUD

****WARNING...IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE TOO MUCH INFO PLEASE STOP READING****

I love my IUD. It is the greatest thing ever and it is keeping me from being stupid. I don't care if you believe me or not but sometimes my body craves to be pregnant. I am going through a craving right now and for some crazy reason a part of me wants to get pregnant right now. It doesn't help that every other person I know is currently pregnant, including my sister, and the fact that my baby is almost 1yr. It is not my brain telling me this but a deep maternal instinct.

Trust me...It is not my brain because it is saying "WHAT!! Are you crazy! You just had a baby and you're one size away from getting back into your pre-pregnancy pants. Plus both of your kids are in diapers and we have to get our career situation under control. ARE YOU STUPID!!"

See what did I tell you...it doesn't make any sense. To tell you the truth, this is about the time I got pregnant with Beau, which ended the kids 20 months a part. However, my IUD has came to my rescue because I have to be serious enough about getting pregnant to have it removed. If I was on the pill right now, I bet my delusional side could talk my logical side into it and pills are so easy to stop taking.

I want more children but not right now. I love my IUD!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow. I can't believe you wrote a blog about that... wow. My brain has been scarred... the warning wasn't enough.

K-Flex said...

you know how I am...I am always talking about things I shouldn't, putting too much info out there. Besides birth control is a important issue of marriage.

Krissy said...

I agree! LOL I have an IUD too.. and I am in love with baby things these days, I know 800 people that are pregnant... but I'm trying to get a business off the ground, Jonah just turned 1 in July (my kids are about 20 months apart as well), they're both still in diapers, we're moving in 3 weeks... YEAH. NOT. A. GOOD. TIME. lol I haven't lost ANY weight at all and they only make maternity clothes so big! LOL