Sunday, September 7, 2008

Potty Steps

I almost knew all along that Kasey would be hard to potty trained because she is so stubborn and defiant. The word 'potty' and 'No' are close friends in our house..."NO POTTTY!!!"

However, we have made some progress...she is at least sitting on the potty now but still hasn't used it yet. Maybe one day we can get one of the kids out of diapers.


1 comment:

Krissy said...

Dude. Potty training sucks. Hard core. I hate it. But considering Natalie will be 3 soon, I have decided that as soon as I run out of diapers for her, that's it. I'm not buying anymore. She's in a size 6 and it's getting small... she's a very tall child. She goes through phases where she's all about it, then days like today, where she refuses to even go near it. Great. *rolling my eyes*