Saturday, November 1, 2008

Election 08

Brad and I went to vote early this week. We tried to beat some of the crowd but had to wait in line for about 1 hr 45mins though. I guess everyone else had the same thought. Watch on the actual voting date (Nov 4) no one will be there.

This election Brad and I have been extremely interested in the candidates and issues. I hated politics before but after realizing how congress and government effects my life I now pay attention.

I have been disappointed in this years election choices. One candidate I despise and one with the help of his VP could help shrink the size of government. The Government should not be investors; socialism and redistributing the wealth should not play at part of our economy!

I guess you know who I voted for :D I like talking politics, so if you want to talk/discuss email me directly instead of commenting on my blog page.

No comments: