Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kasey!

My little girl turned 3! I cannot believe it! She has grown so much lately, she is potty trained and her vocabulary is huge. Lately, Kasey has been into all girly things, so for her birthday present she got a ballerina outfit and fairy wings. She wore them all day!

On her birthday we had a little party for her. All of her nursery friends came over and we ate lunch, danced to music, opened presents, ate lots of cake, and basically let the kids run all over the house. It was a good day.


One more thing....Kasey also got a bunch of Disney Movies for her birthday as well and we have been watching the movies. Here is a conversation between us.

Mommy- "Kasey, what movie do you want to watch?"
Kasey- "I want to watch um........Turkey Wheels!"
Mommy- "There is no such thing as Turkey Wheels, what movie do you want to watch"
Kasey- "I want to watch TURKEY WHEELS!"

So I grabbed the movies and showed them to her and she immediately pointed to "Hercules" and said "Turkey Wheels"

No comments: