The wedding was nice too. Kasey was SO cute in her white dress and she even did pretty well during the ceremony. Of course, my uncle Timmy had to bribe her with candy to sit still. However, there was a Kasey moment. It happened while the ceremony was over and they were coming back down the aile, when Kasey tripped and all of her flowers from the basket spilled out. (note: she did not drop any while going down) So she started picking them up and putting them back into her basket, which held up the wedding traffic and everyone was waiting on her. I had to walk up there and get her. It was pretty cute though.
Hopped up on sugar, Kasey and Beau danced the night away during the reception. It was super cute. Kasey, Beau, Jillian and Blake were having so much fun out on the dance floor, so I couldn't let them have all of the fun. So I got my toned down groove on. It is kind of hard to turn it wide open when there are not many people out there with you and the photographer is in your face with the camera. Oh, and add the fact my family is there!!
I wish we would have gotten some better pictures. I am pretty sure I can get some from Shellie. That photographer she hired took like 500+ photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment