For a period of time, there was this cold bug going through our family. First it started with the kids, then it was passed to me, then I passed it to Brad, and then he in return passed it back to me. Thank goodness it wasn't the Swine Flu, because that has been spreading like wild fire down here. On a good note, we are all feeling better!
Brad just got called to Young Men's President, while I am in the Primary teaching Sunbeams. It is so funny, every Sunday people say things like "Bless you", "Good Luck", "You are Amazing". (I am not making this up!!) There are 5 Sunbeams and just me, and each one of them are bouncing off the walls on Sunday. I spend most of my Sundays doing crowd control.
The kids are doing well. I am really sad that we cannot put them in preschool right now, so I am working on doing some preschool activities at home with them. Right now, we have gotten into a funk of bad habits (too much TV watching) since we were sick for so long. However, the weather is starting to change and it is not so DANG hot outside. We really need to break out of our funk and make a schedule.
Yep, right now we live boring lives.
2 comments:
Glad you all are well! Keep in touch!
We're all sick too! And we moved into a townhouse so I know what you mean about thin walls. The other night our neighbors were blasting techno music and 3 am and I couldn't sleep at all. I kept banging on the wall to get them to shut up and it finally worked about 30 minutes later. Glad you guys have callings though and are out of your FILs house. It's hard living with family.
Post a Comment