Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Mississippi

While I was in NC, Brad was hunting an affordable nice house for us to live in. So when I came back down to MS I was moving into a house that I had never seen the inside before. Pictures say a lot but not everything. Everyone kept saying that I had a lot of trust in Brad and I do because he is an expert on houses, that is his career!!

It is a cozy little house, with just enough room for our "little" family, best of all it is a very affordable rent, has a small fenced yard, garage, lots of attic space, and we will be in a new ward. It is also nice to have all of our own furniture and stuff back. It feels like home, instead of a apartment. Never again will I live in an apartment!

Small but cozy!

Our living room set up

No comments: