Monday, September 20, 2010

29

Yep. 29 yrs old.
Anything changed? Nope.
Was it a good birthday? Yeah, I would say so.
Theme? Food through out the week.

(Tues)Lunch at Newks...Caesar Salad, Loaded Potato Soup, Pesto Chicken Sandwich and Mediterranean Pizza split between Brad and I. So yummy. Love Newks!
(Fri)Dinner at Mediterraneo. Instead of entrees, we got lots of Appetizers to split between Brad and I. (I was in a sampling mood this week).
(Sat) We were going to go out again but we got home late from our niece's birthday party. So we will make it up next weekend.
(Sun) PF Changs Frozen Meal since the closest one is 2 hrs away. Dessert? The Cheesecake Factory sample cheesecake. Can we say rich?

Presents? A new book, quiet time to myself, which I ended up taking a 2 1/2 hr nap.
The best present?  The pure gift of just being alive.

1 comment:

Dave and Melissa said...

happy birthday! Glad you had a wonderful week celebrating! hooray!