Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas..

On Christmas Day 2010 it started snowing right around lunch time and it kept snowing until the next day. Good thing I bought the kids winter jackets while in NC, because we played and played in that snow. We went sledding, made a snow man, and had lots of snow ball fights.

Only bad thing, I only pulled the camera out when it started snowing. So I do not have any pictures of the fun activities and all my pictures do not give the amount of snow justice. It was really pretty seeing everything cover in white. It was beautiful and so much fun. The snow really made this Christmas special!

Kasey is her new Winter jacket, just as the snow started to fall

 Beau and I trying to capture snow flakes on our tongue.
(as for my attire, I just grabbed a pair of Brad's PJ pants and put them over my jeans for a extra layer, along with my Dad's coat)

I just like this picture of my Dad standing in the snow.

No comments: