If you are reading this, it means you like me (us) enough to look at our family blog. Since you like us, I will be happy to share some news with you.
No, I am NOT pregnant.
However, we are moving. Moving back to NC. Brad got a job offer (in fact 2 job offers), and we took it. We will be back in NC at the very end of March. When we get back, we will be living with my parents in Mooresville for a few months until we figure out what we are going to do. Maybe buy or rent a house..who knows.
We are happy about going back to NC. However, the moving process is killing us! Having to move again!!
4 comments:
I ready your blog and all I have to say is HURRAY!!!! Can we play soon. I am so happy for the job offers and I really hope you end up back in our ward again. I won't even give you a calling in Primary......unless the Lord inspires me to.
How exciting!!! Congratulations to you guys! :)
WOW!! Congratulations!!
yay! Welcome back!
Post a Comment