Monday, May 16, 2011

"Things I Know For Sure"

I am stealing this from another blog, who stole this from Oprah, but I don't care

"Things I Know For Sure"
  1. I know Heavenly Father loves us from the small blessings he gives us each day.
  2. As hard as it is...Motherhood is the single most important job of my life
  3. I am not a perfect mother, wife, daughter, or person.
  4. Kasey is smart, curious, and independent. I love her smile.
  5. Beau is compassionate, silly, and affectionate. I love his curly hair.
  6. Zeke is happy, observant, and zealous. I love his blue eye
  7. Brad and I are married for time and all eternity, and I know he will always take care of our family.
  8. I will always love chocolate.
  9. Money doesn't buy you happiness, but it does help you do fun stuff.
  10. I am vertical challenged and always will be.
  11. The Earth is Beautiful.
  12. I cannot Sing.
  13. Life is Hard!

No comments: