Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Kindergarten

All summer has been leading up to this moment...

When Kasey finally starts school. We have been talking about it all summer. Trying to prep her on school and buying school supplies. She was excited but not that excited. I think the fact that it was 7am had an effect on her excitement.

Walking out the door. Trying to keep Breezy from jumping on us...grr.
In true Kasey form....she just throws her bag into her cubby.
Kasey at her desk.

When she got home, I was asking her all kinds of questions and she was getting very irritated from it. It was like pulling teeth to get any info from her.
Me: Kasey what did you do today?
Kasey: I Learned stuff.
Me: Like what?
Kasey: School.
Me: Did you go outside?
Kasey: Yeah.
Me: Did you eat your lunch?
Kasey: Yeah.
(it went on like this until I gave up)

Kasey's Second Day of School

She was not enthusiastic about it at all. I pratically had to put her clothes on for her and drag her around.
 It is only the second day of school!!
It cannot be like this all year.
However, it is sure peaceful when Kasey is at school.
Here is to the 2011-2012 School year.

No comments: