Friday, June 1, 2012

Home sweet home

This is what we have sunk all of our money into. Even though the yard is a mess, it is beautiful on the inside. We used a lot of brown tones on the outside and inside to blend the house in with the surroundings....since it is in the woods. Well I hope we continue to love it because it will be our last home. NO MORE MOVING...WAHOO!!!! 

We have moved 10 times in 8 yrs. I am tired of taking my stuff in and out of boxes. Once we are settled come on over for a visit. Since we live next to tons of family we are already getting used to surprise guest, but please at least knock before coming in :)


photo

Did you think I was talking about the house? Our new home is the cardboard box in front of the house. JK.

No comments: