McKayla, Kasey, Beau, and Byron on the zoo tram ...aka life saver from walking
Back in May we went on a little mini trip to the NC Zoo with my sister-in-law's family (The Weavers) and my parents. My parents have Zoo Passes and we were able to get all the kids in for free, we just had to pay for ourselves.
We were trying to miss the heat by going in early summer, but I think half the state was thinking the same thing because it was super crowded.
I haven't been to the NC Zoo in years and I have forgotten how "hilly" the zoo was. Maybe it was worse this time around because I was pushing a loaded stroller all over the park. Not to mention it was very warm that day. By half way through the park... I was done, but we drove all the way over there and paid admission, SO we had to finish it.
Two words to sum up our zoo trip...Walking and Sweating!
No comments:
Post a Comment