Day 13
I am thankful for the extra amount of sleep I have been getting. Lonnie is finally starting to sleep longer hours through the night. One night she woke up once and I gave her the passy and the next night she slept through the night. This means a lot since I have not had a good night's sleep in about a year. It also means my baby is growing up and pretty soon it will be worrying about my teenagers that keep me up instead of a hungry baby.
Day 14
I am thankful for good friends. I have my very small handful of best friends and I will probably do a thankful post on that later, but I am thankful to be surrounded by good friends. I use to think all of them were my acquaintances (a person known to one, but usually not a close friend) but after looking up the word in the dictionary I think it is too informal to use on people I know and care about. Even though I don't talk to them daily or divulge my secrets to them like my BFFs, they can still be considered good friends because they would help me if I needed it and I would do the same for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment