Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gratitude Catch up 8 & 9

Day 8:

I am thankful for hot showers. I know I sound SO obsessed with taking a shower, but it is one of the best feelings. It washes away a lot of stress that has built up and leaves me feeling refreshed and brand new. Pair that up with freshly washed sheet and it is pure bliss.

I cannot imaging having to take a cold shower or wait weeks to take a bath where I do not fit into the tub and everyone else has bathed in it before me. {talking about the olden days}. Our generation has been super blessed with all the amenities that we take for granted. Not me..I am extremely grateful for this wonderful comforts of life.

Day 9:

I am thankful for date nights with Brad. They are very few and far between but getting to spend some alone time with your spouse is priceless. Brad and I need to take advantage of this more, but with everything that is going on in life it has been distracting us from each other. When need to be more disciplined and arrange for alone time...even if it means spending more money

Well, we finally went on a date on Friday. I guess this night we actually celebrated our anniversary and we did it super low key. We ate half price appetizers at a local Chinese restaurant, went to look at new tvs and rented a movie to watch after we put the kids to bed. It was a good night, except we had a horrible waitress but since we have left we have been able to laugh about it. Also, the Avengers....eh, it was not all it was hyped up to be but still good.

No comments: