I am talking about the weather. It has to get warm soon or I might go crazy. The other week Mother Nature gave us a taste of warm weather then quickly took it away from us. I am so ready for flip flops.. and beach time... and green colors... and fresh fruit.... and everything else not winter
I guess I am really stressing because we are going camping over Easter and I do not want to freeze our butts off. The kids are looking forward to it and we are meeting up with Brad;s family in Georgia. So this might be the only time we see them this year. Please weather..I am begging you...please cooperate.
Other news....we just planted 10 fruit trees in our yard. 2 pecan, 2 apple, 2 plum, 2 peach, and 2 apricot. It might take a few years for them to produce, but when they do.....Jelly anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment