Thursday, September 12, 2013

Brad's treasure bags


It drives me crazy and I get on to him ALL THE TIME about this, but it seems that after almost 10 yrs I cannot break this habit of his. It might take 50 yrs to get him to stop doing this.

This is what I call Brad's treasure bags...basically it happens when Brad decides to "clean up" and throws random displaced items into a bag (or a box) and then puts the bag away out of sight. This is his version of cleaning up instead of putting them in the right place.

This recent treasure bag I found was on top of the laundry room shelf. It contents contain:
  1. My work gloves that I have been looking for
  2. My nursing cover
  3. Diapers..probably too small now
  4. Baby wipes
  5. Christmas cards
  6. Random prices of mail (hope there are no bills in there)
  7. A few pieces of kids clothes
  8. Baby food
  9. Bulldozer truck
  10. Thanksgiving looking wall paper
  11. Wet Ones wipes

No comments: