Some other news...we are almost over our colds. This is the 2nd time the entire family has been sick in 2009. I am so sick of being sick! Also, we decided to cut cable and we are doing ok with out it. I've learned that you can watch many shows online (there is no way I am cutting Internet). Plus I think we need to beef up our Disney Movie Collection. I am so sick of watching The Little Mermaid. That is all Kasey wants to watch right now.
The family is good. The atmosphere in the Griggs household seems to be a little happier now that everyone is feeling better and the fact we have lined up some fun vacations in 2009. So now we have some exciting things to look forward too. However, I think we are the happiest is when we just spend time with each in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment