Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Brad!

It is 1:30pm on Sat, Feb 13th and I still haven't wished Brad a happy birthday. Why? Because I haven't seen or heard from him since 5:00pm yesterday. Brad is the YM President and he decided to have a camp-out this weekend. He planned this activity a month and half ago, but the weather decided to be difficult. Last night everything was wet from the freezing rain early that day and temperatures got below freezing last night, AND THEY ARE CAMPING!!

For Brad's birthday, I am trying my hardest to get everything cleaned up for him when he gets home. (One of Brad's favorite things is a clean house and I am not the best at keep the house spotless) However, I am having difficulties because I have a huge belly and 2 kids tearing up what I just cleaned. Maybe it will be the thought that counts.

Well, tonight we are seeing Avatar (Brad has seen it, but I haven't) and going to eat at a fancy restuarant...Anthony's Steak and Seafood on the Bayou..Filet Mignon...mmmm... my favorite. Amy is watching the kids for us, so it will be nice to have a date night. I just hope he gets home in time so we can go out.

Happy Birthday Honey! I love your birthdays even if your don't because your birth is something to celebrate because with out you I wouldn't have two beautiful, crazy kids and I wouldn't have someone who makes me smile and laugh every single day. I love you so much!!

No comments: