I would like to apologize for my terrible grammar and my lack of proof reading. Sometimes I have only a few minutes to document our lives, because this is as good as it gets for me scrapbooking. Plus after so many posts I make my blog into a hard cover book. So often I do not proof read my thoughts through my fingers.
Brad is constantly getting on to me about my grammar and I have struggled with it my entire life. It doesn't help that half of my family has poor grammar too and I just pick up on it. So bear with me on that as well.
For who ever reads this blog...friends, family, my children in a future state or the random blog stalker (it is ok I do it to other people's blogs as well...just don't track me down and kill me...then you wouldn't have the opportunity to read my random rants about how my children and husband drive me crazy (sorry kids but you do)) ...
Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, for the people who read this..even though I am an American I can barley speak and write the English language. So there.
1 comment:
:) nice
Post a Comment