While visiting my sis-in-law Laura in Lillington, NC we decided to make a quick trip to the beach since she only lived about 2 1/2 hrs from Wrightsville Beach, NC. I am so glad we did because it was a blast being by the ocean. It was just us since our husbands had to work...well, someone has to make the $$$.
2 Adults and 7 kids
I absolutely LOVE the beach
(I also love the mountains as well..I guess I just LOVE LOVE North Carolina)
Zeke and Brayden playing in the sand
Our beach set up. I spent most of my time under the umbrella keeping Lonnie in the shade. She is not quite old enough for sunblock on her skin
My little beach bum baby. This was her 4th time on the beach and she was only 4 months old.
McKayla, Kasey, Byron and Beau spent the ENTIRE day in the ocean. On the way home we weren't in the car for 10 mins before they were asleep.
They were Pooped!
Next visit to Laura's... Wrightville is a must!
No comments:
Post a Comment