This picture was taken literally days before
I gave birth to Lonnie.
There I am in my 9 month, who cares about looks, get this thing out of me, disgusting, 40lbs heavier, yucky glory.
Yet...
I find peace in this photo because there will be no more babies coming out of my body. Hallelujah to that! I am finding so many of my friends from High School and College who are just starting to have kids or pregnant with their second and I am SO glad that is not me.
I am not ruling out having more kids (though it is highly unlikely), its just they are not coming out of my body. Years down the road if (I said if) we decided that our family is incomplete we would adopt.
So for now I am going to relax in the thought that I will never be pregnant again. I hope that by writing this it we are not jinxing Brad's vasectomy..that would suck!
No comments:
Post a Comment