Why do I stay up late all the time?
I know I have to wake up early at 6:30am to get Kasey off to school, but I cannot help myself to stay up.
I think it is because it is the only time where the house is completely quiet and I am alone. I hold on to that moment as long as I can knowing that I will pay for it the next morning.
Brad really doesn't have a chance getting me a good gift that will please me for my birthday. Yesterday, he told me the ideas he had for my birthday present and I told him "no" on both of the ideas. Good thing he presented it for my approval before purchasing, because I would not be happy if he wasted money on something I didn't like. I love that he tries though...A for effort...I guess.
Brad and I had a moment of "funny love" the other day. I made fiesta bowls with black beans, rice, tomatoes, etc etc. Anyways...I had some leftover chips crumbs and I thought it would taste good in the fiesta bowls and give it some crunch as a topping.
So I took the chips in my hand, crunched them inside my hand, and then blew (really sprinkled) them into Brad's fiesta bowl right in front of him.
From this...He knew that I loved him.
Does anyone know what movie that is from?
I have trying to think if I need any surgeries or other medical things. Why? Well because I have paid my yearly maxism deductible for our Health Insurance and I don't have to pay extra for any other procedures. Too bad a boob job and a tummy tuck is not medically needed. Even though is should for women who have babies, for an award of bringing fresh minds into the world. Who knows...I might have given birth to the next minds of science and philanthropy. Uh....probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment